Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, where bloggers share their top ten answers every week.
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski | The final book in The Winner's Curse trilogy! I mean, who isn't excited for this book?
- The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwell | I've had my eye on this book ever since Estelle raved about it. I bought it last month and can't wait to get to it.
- The Shadows by J.R. Ward | I love this series! (As you all should know.) But I'm behind. There's already a new book out and I need to read this first.
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller | I've heard so much about this book and bought it during a little BookOutlet shopping spree.
- The Land of 10,000 Madonnas | I can't resist a book that's about backpacking through Europe. Plus I love the cover.
- Invisible Fault Lines by Kristen-Paige Madonia | I fell hard for Madonia's debut novel, Fingerprints of You, and I can't stress enough how excited and happy I was to see that she had a book coming out this year.
- The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood | You all know I'm a sucker for time travel and romance.
- How It Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes | Likewise, you all know that I'm also a sucker for ballet books and I immediately snatched this at ALAMW when I saw it.
- The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes | I loved the first book in this series! It's a mix of Scandal and Veronica Mars and I want to see what mystery gets solved next.
- The Last Days of Magic by Mark Tompkins | First of all, the book just sounds amazing but secondly, I'm a little obsessed with Ireland right now because of my upcoming trip.
What books are on your spring TBR?