But my blog and I aren't all about the books. I also love taking pictures on my iPhone (I have 10 photo apps!), writing about the many wonderful people in my life, baking and sharing the latest songs on my playlist.
Here are some other random details about me:
- What do I do? When I'm not reading and blogging, I'm working for a social networking company in the city as a web designer and developer.
- (Some of) my favorite books: The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo, The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa, Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, A Time For Dancing by David Wills Hurwin, One Day by David Nicholls, The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, Saving June by Hannah Harrington, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- If I had to choose ten bands: Incubus, The Black Keys, Kings of Leon, Phoenix, Weezer, Florence + the Machine, Young the Giant, Vampire Weekend, Radiohead, No Doubt (it feels wrong not to mention the Beatles but that's like a given, right?)
- Favoritest movie of all time: Before Sunset
- Addicted to: coffee (always) and macarons (currently; this is all Paris' fault.)
- Things synonymous with me (excluding books): shopping, especially bags; red velvet cupcakes; being short (I'm 4"11 & a half); the color purple; Dawson's Creek/Joshua Jackson obsession.